I DONT CARE WHAT KIND OF BLOG YOU HAVE
EVERYONE NEEDS A DANCING FESTIVE CARLTON
(via drockwood91)Source: femburton
I dont want sex, I want the things that lead up to it. The slow kissing then the passionate kissing, then the pulling closer, the neck kisses, the grabbing, biting, heavy breathing, grinding, the pauses while you catch your breath, feeling each other. Oh my.
All of the important things in life I learned from the Princess Bride:
- Never get involved in a land war in Asia.
- Chocolate makes it go down easier.
- Men in masks are not to be trusted.
- The word of a Spaniard is no good.
- You won’t get such an offer from the eels.
- Inconceivable does not mean what you think it means.
- As you wish really means, I love you.
- Death cannot stop true love.
- If you rush a miracle man, you get a rotten miracle.
- Never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line!
did anyone else read these in the appropriate voices?
Life lessons man.
(via tributefromdistrict12-)Source: lovesmisery